Twin Lakes Hospice Services
- Hospice provides care to terminally ill patients, with prognosis of 6 months or less, in their homes. This does include nursing facilities also.
- Twin Lakes Hospice, Inc. is Medicare certified and has been providing care and support to patients and their families in this area since 1985.
- Hospice services are a part of the covered benefits of Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance plans. Patients will never be turned away due to their financial situation.
- Hospice services are available, as necessary, 24 hours a day, every day. Services provided by Twin Lakes Hospice, Inc. include:
- Social Workers
- Bereavement Counselors
- Home Health Aides
- Referrals to Twin Lakes Hospice, Inc. can be made by anyone who knows of someone who is in need of hospice care. Anyone can contact our office at 1-800-328-5446 or 660-890-2014.
THE SERVICES OF THE HOSPICE PROGRAM INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Skilled Nurse – comes to your home 1 to 2 times weekly and PRN. The nurse is on call 24 hrs a day.
- Home Health Aide Services – assists with personal care such as bathing and skin care. They also provide homemaker services.
- Hospice Volunteers – are trained and certified by Twin Lakes Hospice. They offer companionship, caregiver relief, and much more to patients and families.
- Medical Social Worker – visits 1 to 2 times monthly and PRN. They assist patients and families with emotional, financial, and resource needs.
- Pastoral Services – assists patients and families with spiritual needs. Visits 1 to 2 times monthly and PRN.
- Bereavement Services – provide emotional support to families after the death of their loved ones for 13 months or longer if needed.
- Grief Support Group – meets at the Clinton office. Normally the 3rd Thursday of the month at 1pm. Date and time is announced on home page under events. This is provided for families previously on service and to all surrounding communities.
- Respite Care – allows caregivers time to rest by placing patient into short term inpatient care.
- Medications – in most instances medications relating to the terminal illness are paid for by Twin Lakes Hospice.
- Durable Medical Equipment – in most instances equipment needed by the patient is paid for by Twin Lakes Hospice.
- Physician Services – Each patient keeps their own physician. Our medical director can act as a back up when necessary.
- Dietary Counseling – Each nurse is trained to deal with nutritional issues. There is also a dietician available for consultations when necessary.
Medicare Certified & Free-Standing
We are Medicare Certified, so you don't have to worry about your loved one's care being covered.
We focus on patients, not profits. The need of the patient and family members dictate what we do, not the need to be profitable.
Twin Lakes Hospice was established in 1985 and serves all of Benton and Henry and St Clair counties and portions of Bates, Cass, Pettis, Johnson, and Hickory counties.
Our central office is located in Clinton at 725 E. Ohio Street. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. There is a nurse on call after hours and on weekends for patient emergencies.
Get In Touch
If you or a loved one have questions about our services and qualifications, please fill out the contact information and a Twin Lakes Hospice representative will be in contact with you.